For international shipping please email email@example.com for a quote
|Options – UK only (excluding bank holidays)||Order Value*
per Delivery Address
|Standard: 2-3 working days**||under £200||£10||Mon-Fri
|Standard: Next Working Day**||over £200||FREE||Mon-Fri
|Next Working Day**
order by 12 midday the previous working day
|any order value||£12.50||9am-5pm|
* Qualifying Order Value in basket excludes the value of wine event tickets, Gift vouchers, and wines bought in bond or en primeur
** Deliveries to Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man, The Isle of Wight, The Isles of Scilly and some areas of Scotland take from 6-10 working days and can incur additional costs from our courier so please contact as with your full delivery address for a quote. Specified Day, Next Day and Saturday delivery services are not available for these areas. See further details.
- If possible, please let us know where the wines can be left if you are out.
- Use the Delivery Instructions box located on the delivery page during checkout.
- If the wine delivery cannot be completed a card will be left with a phone number so another delivery day can be arranged. We must either obtain a signature or know where the consignment can be left (as above).
- Saturday deliveries are available but tend to be expensive due to the rates charged by our courier. If you would like a specified Saturday delivery please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the full delivery address for a quote.
- Mixed cases cannot be subsequently split for delivery to more than one address.
- If an item is purchased as a ‘backorder’ the delivery timeline commences from when we receive the item back into stock.
- For orders placed after midday on a Friday next working day deliveries will arrive on Tuesday.
- The ‘local pickup’ option allows you to avoid shipping charges and collect your order from either of our shops in Tarrant Hinton or Cranborne in Dorset. It is not a loophole which allows you to avoid paying for shipping and collect it somewhere local to you. You wouldn’t think this would need clarification but, apparently, it does.
Delivery to Scotland
For the following post codes:
- To qualify for delivery, a minimum order value of £300 is required.
- Delivery is FREE of charge.
- Next Day and Saturday delivery services are not available, nor is the ability to specify a delivery date.
|Aberdeen||Standard – 6 working days|
|N.Ireland||Standard – 6 working days|
|Falkirk||Standard – 6 working days|
|Glasgow||Standard – 6 working days|
|Hebrides||10 working days|
|Isle of Man||Standard – 6 working days|
|Inverness (IV30-39)||Standard – 6 working days|
|Inverness (KA27-28)||10 working days|
|Kirkwall||Standard – 6 working days|
|Kirkwall: Orkney||10 working days|
|Perth||Standard – 6 working days|
|Perth (Eigg & Muck)||10 working days|
|Isle of Wight||Standard – 6 working days|
|Scilly Isles||Standard – 6 working days|
|Lerwick (Shetland)||10 working days|
For more information
Contact us by email using email@example.com or call 01258 830 122